If you wish to purchase hemp flowers from a licensed hemp cultivation operation, you must first find one of the many licensed farming operations that sell the product. This can be done through online research or by asking other individuals who are organic farmers if they can produce, harvest, and sell hemp flowers.
Once you have located a farm that is willing to sell their hemp flower products, then you will need to do a future contract agreement with them, which will include specific details about the quantity of Cheefbotanicals’s CBD hemp flower collection products that you can buy, what types of payment methods that you will use and when the product will be ready for harvest.
Pros to buying hemp flower products from a licensed farming operation:
1. You will be able to visit the farm and take a tour of the hemp fields, which is always very interesting for individuals who are passionate about organic farming.
2. You will be able to ask the farmers questions regarding their organic farming practices and the specifics of how they harvest, dry, and store their hemp products.
3. You can get advice on how you should grow your hemp products at home and what types of soil amendments or special seeds you should use for better growth results.
4. Most importantly, you will purchase from a farmer with an established business producing and selling quality hemp flower products.
Cons to buying hemp flower products from a licensed farming operation:
1. Because the farmer can control their supply, they tend to sell at a higher price than they would if they were to sell their product directly to the public marketplace.
2. If the farm is a significant operation, you may have to wait several months until your order is processed. This can be frustrating if you need something now!
3. It can be challenging to find precisely how much product a licensed farmer produces, so you will have to purchase based on your estimation of how large their hemp flower operation is.
4. If the farmer has a limited crop supply, then you may not be able to purchase from them at all.
5. While the farmers are happy to answer any of your questions about growing hemp, you may not be able to get them on the phone for two or three days after you leave their office as they are working with their crop production schedule and will have very little time on the phone with customers.
6. The farmers grow their hemp products on their private farms, which means they can control what other growers are growing around their areas. For example, if they choose to grow hemp seeds and then sell them to a farmer who grows hemp flowers and then sells his product directly to the public marketplace, then any other licensed farm operation that grows hemp flowers could be at risk of losing sales due to the presence of other farms within the same area.
7. Because the farmers control their crop production, there may be some fear that the farmers may not be as honest as you would hope, and you will have no way to verify exactly how much product is available for sale through your order.